Do you want to permanently delete this comment?
This text may contain very explicit scenes and is not suitable for younger readers. Are you old enough and willing to read this text nonetheless?
Choose your ingredients and mix a Cocktail for you and your friends.
Hier findet ihr nützliches Zubehör für Rollenspiele.
Einfach einen Würfel auswählen und das Ergebnis erscheint im Chat :)
The next time you want to go shopping on Amazon, you could do it with this link:
Amazon for Belletristicans
(Only works for amazon.de at the moment)
... because if you get to Amazon via Bellatristica, we get up to 10% of the value of your shopping cart, without making it cost more.
The same thing works from everywhere on Belle, no matter if it's a book recommendation in our Blog or an Amazon link in a profile.
Everything we earn this way, will be added to Belletristia's development budget.
Thank you very, very much! :)
- Ben & Sebastian
- Find a small random object, write about the journey it went on before you found it.
- She felt the weight of the world upon her shoulders and the weight of her sister in her arms.
- The room fell silent when the two masked men appeared from nowhere
- „Did you open the package?”
„That was your first mistake.”
- You found an unusual coin in a field with your metal detector.
Ever since you brought it home, strange things have been happening ...
- Your village left you behind in the forest to die as a sacrifice for the god of the forest. After a while, the god shows up, but it’s not interested in your death. Instead, it’s looking for a new servant.
- The lights flickered and the zoo erupted into chaos ... the animals were hunting us.
- She wasn’t a witch ... Mostly.
- You find an ornate eye piece and decide to look through it. While looking around with it, you suddenly see a black figure pass right by in front of you.
- Make a list of five things, you’re afraid of happening to you. Then write a story in which one of them happens to your character.
To leave a comment, join us withoror via email.